If you didn’t receive an email from Mr. DeWitt about orientation for Grizzly Marching Band, you can contact him at Dewitt.Quentin@westada.org
Some highlights of the plan are provided below but please refer to the email for full explanation.
- Who: All students that are interested in participating in the 2020-21 Rocky Mountain High School Grizzly Marching Band.
- What: Grizzly Marching Band Orientation
- When: August 3rd, 2020. See detailed schedule below.
- Where: Rocky Mountain High School Room A3 (Band & Orchestra Room) – map provided in the email
…What should I bring?
- Face mask & hand sanitizer for yourself
- Information about masks for instruments will follow in a separate email.
- DO NOT bring your instrument
- The following information
- WestAda ID #
- Student Mailing (Home) Address:
- Student Cell Phone Number (if you have one):
- Preferred student email address:
- T-shirt size:
- What instrument will you play this year?
- What instrument will you play in marching band this year?
- Parent/Guardian Name(s):
- Parent/Guardian Land Line(s):
- Parent/Guardian Cell Phone(s):
- Parent/Guardian Email(s):
- …and any questions you may have about this year.
…When do I need to be there?
We have scheduled each section of the band for a 45-minute orientation. This will keep the groups smaller, allow us to meet everyone, explain what to expect, and answer your questions. If you arrive before your time, please just wait outside the band room until we invite you in.
- 8:00 AM Flutes & Clarinets
- 9:00 AM Saxophones
- 10:00 AM Trumpets, French Horns, & Mellophones
- 11:00 AM Trombones, Baritones, Euphoniums, Tubas, and Sousaphones
- 1:00 PM Percussion
- 2:00 PM Color Guard